Purpose: exchange of research experience; search for effective solutions to urgent development problems of economic theory in the context of stability and uncertainty.
Plenary session "Viability of Economic Theories: through Order and Chaos"
The main scope is the following:
- Economic shocks in the history of economic thought
- Sustainable development: between capitalism and socialism
- The black swan theory and economic cycles
- Mainstream and political economy: Is their synthesis possible?
- Entropy accumulation in socio-economic systems
- Modern economic concepts of identity
- Heterodox economic theories in the modern world
- Modern monetary theory and its viability in the current context
- Economic policy in a pandemic: Neoclassical economics vs. Keynesian economics vs. New theories
- New Normal: Development costs
- Theory of organizations and development cycles under uncertainty
- Erosion of property rights: Chaos or a new order
- Construction of new socio-economic mechanisms
- Consumer behaviour models during crises
- Verification of economic theories with the “corona crisis”
- "Problems of peer review in modern economic journals" (открыть ссылку)
- "Contribution of economic theory to maintaining the viability of Russia and economic competitiveness of the Ural region"
Conference participation mode: face-to-face and online.
Conference languages: Russian, English.
Manuscript language of printed articles:
for conference proceedings with publication in series book - English;
for conference proceedings with publication in RISC [elibrary.ru] - English, Russian
Selected papers that have been double-reviewed and approved by the editors are planned for publication in the book series Springer indexed in Scopus.